Terms of Reference
The ITL Advisory Council is a group of students, researchers and university staff with an interest in supporting and/or conducting research on students with disabilities and assistive technology.
The ITL Advisory Council advises the Library on how to best direct and evaluate the initiatives of the ITL with collaboration and innovation in mind.
Meetings & Communication
The ITL Advisory Council meets twice per year, in October and February . Meetings are one hour and all members have the opportunity to contribute to the agenda in advance. Additional correspondence will be conducted by email.
Meeting minutes will be posted on the ITL Advisory Council webpage.
Contact Barbara Sobol, Undergraduate Services Librarian through firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating. We are looking for membership from the following groups:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Faculty members
- Student Services – Disability Resource Centre
- Campus Departmental Representatives
2015 – Current Activities
- 2018 February 22 Meeting Notes (PDF) Presentation Slides (PDF)
- 2017 October 20 Meeting Notes (PDF) & Presentation Summary (PDF)
- 2017 February 22 Meeting Notes (PDF)
- 2016 October 17 Meeting Notes (PDF)
- 2016 May 5 Meeting Notes (PDF)
- 2016 February 22 Meeting Notes (PDF)
- 2015 October 20 Meeting Notes (PDF)