The Centre offers a variety of workshops on many aspects of scholarly communication.
How to Register
Please note: Because space is limited, registration for all workshops is required.
Please register for workshops using the MyWConline system using the following steps:
- If you are a new client, please register in order to use the system.
- When you enter the booking system, please select the Workshops schedule from the drop-down list.
- Select the workshop date that you are interested in from the calendar symbol beside the NEXT WEEK arrow.
- In order to reserve a spot in a workshop, select the appropriate square on the page.
- If others have already registered click on “ADD TO SLOT” under “Group Slot” on the pop-up page.
- Once you have booked the workshop, your selection will appear in bright yellow.
- The system will send you a confirmation and a reminder.
- If the workshop is full, click on the “clock” next to a specific date and add yourself to the waiting list. If you have elected to receive text message updates when you registered for the system, you will get immediate notice when a space opens up. (Feel free to update your profile at any time to start or stop receiving updates).
Subscribe to RSS Feed