The Centre for Scholarly Communication offers individual consultation appointments on any aspect of scholarly communication, both written and oral. You may make an appointment to discuss any point in the writing process, from writer’s block to questions related to revision and editing. Consultations related to oral communication can include scheduling subsequent practice sessions to receive feedback on your delivery. Be sure to check our workshops for additional information on a wide range of topics related to scholarly communication.
Please book your appointment using the myWConline system to arrange for one-on-one assistance with your scholarly communication using the following steps (see a PDF of screenshots and instructions CSC WConline Appointment Booking Steps):
- If you are a new client, please register in order to use the system.
- When you enter the booking system, please select the Centre for Scholarly Communication schedule from the drop-down list.
- In order to book an appointment, select a white square on the page (this means that time is available for booking).
- Once you have booked the appointment, your time will appear in bright yellow.
- The system will send you an appointment confirmation and an appointment reminder.
- If all appointments are booked, click on the “clock” next to a specific date and add yourself to the waiting list. If you have elected to receive text message updates, you will get immediate notice when an appointment opens up.
Please contact us directly at 250-807-9185 or email@example.com if you would like to book an appointment.