Help getting started
Employees at our Library Service Desk are prepared to answer your general research and citation questions or refer you to an appropriate resource.
Get in touch:
- Visit the Library Service Desk
- Email email@example.com
- Call 250-807-9107
- Instant response through AskAway Chat
Subject Librarians are specialists who can address your unique and in-depth research questions. The form below will go directly to your Subject Librarian.
Prefer an appointment? Subject librarians are available to support you remotely through email and one-on-one consultations
These curated style guides are designed to address the most common questions with solid examples and can assist you with formatting in-text citations, formatting a reference list, and structuring your paper for course work.
Librarians have created self-paced modules to help you learn foundational research and citation skills and how to find credible sources in the Library.
Research Guides allow you to explore and locate key resources and databases for each subject.
Centre For Scholarly Communication
The CSC brings together the expertise of partners from Advanced Research Computing and Research Services with the UBC Okanagan Library to provide an information hub for research supports and services at UBC Okanagan.
CENTRE FOR SCHOLARLY COMMUNICATION
THE CSC PROVIDES:
- One-on-one consultation support for writing, presenting, copyright, research data management, research computing, open access, and more.
- A searchable database of research tools and services.
- Workshops on a wide range of research projects and processes and Do-It-Yourself materials.
Writing consultations and tutoring
The Student Learning Hub offers centralized undergraduate services designed to enhance learning and empower students in all disciplines and at all undergraduate levels.
THE HUB PROVIDES:
- Free peer-tutoring in writing, language, math, and science.
- One-on-one support to develop study skills and learning strategies.
- Writing workshops and learning seminars.
- Support programs such as Academic Integrity Matters and Supplemental Learning.