The Library and the Commons offers many spaces to UBCO students, faculty, and staff that are easily bookable online. Before you book space in the Library or Commons buildings, please be aware of the following policies as they relate to all room bookings:
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 2 or more UBC students, faculty and staff.
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of 2 hours; up to 6 hours per week, per person.
- Bookings can be made up to 21 days in advance.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking time.
- The Library has 2 study rooms and a bookable recording studio. The Commons has 31 study rooms.
- For Graduate Study Rooms on Floor 3 of The Commons, request access by following the instructions
- The Recording Studio (LIB 123) is equipped with a consumer HD camera, audio and video recording software and optional lighting along with a step by step user guide. Studio 123 bookings are handled by UBC Studios. Once you make a booking you can check out a key to the Studio at the Library Service Desk.