Student Learning Hub
The Student Learning Hub will help you build the skills, strategies, and behaviors that are essential to become a confident and independent learner. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all services are offered virtually.
The Student Learning Hub offers centralized undergraduate services designed to enhance learning and empower students in all disciplines and at all undergraduate levels.
The Hub provides:
- Free peer-tutoring in writing, language, math, and science.
- One-on-one support to develop study skills and learning strategies.
- Writing workshops and learning seminars.
- Support programs such as Academic Integrity Matters and Supplemental Learning.
How to access services:
- Book an appointment for math and science tutoring or writing and language consultations.
- Attend supplemental learning (SL) sessions offered through your class.